By accessing mcgrathmcgrane.ie you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (”terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access mcgrathmcgrane.ie
1. The information contained in this web site is intended for general information purposes only. McGrath McGrane Solicitors has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which McGrath McGrane Solicitors apologies.
2. McGrath McGrane Solicitors makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this web site, including any hypertext links to any web site or other items used either directly or indirectly from this web site. McGrath McGrane Solicitors accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this web site and any decisions based on information contained in McGrath McGrane Solicitors’s web sites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
3. The information and images contained within this web site are © Copyright McGrath McGrane Solicitors. You shall not use this web site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this web site or with the enjoyment of this web site by other visitors.
4. McGrath McGrane Solicitors reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this web site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
5. You hereby agree to indemnify McGrath McGrane Solicitors against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against McGrath McGrane Solicitors as a result of your misuse of this web site or your breach of these terms.
McGrath McGrane Solicitors respects the privacy of visitors and users of this web site, and will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this web site.