• Civil Engineers;
• Quantity Surveyors;
• Construction Project Managers;
• Mechanical and Electrical Engineers with BIM expertise; and
• High Performance Directors and Coaches for high-level sports organisations.
In addition, the following will be eligible for a General Employment Permit from 22 April 2019:
• Sheet metal workers;
• Welding trades;
• Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineers;
• Shuttering Carpenters;
• Glaziers, window fabricators & fitters;
• Scaffolders, stagers & riggers;
• Crane drivers;
• Transport and Distribution Clerks and Assistants;
• Plasterers; and
Gerry can assist you in all areas of Irish Immigration - applications for Visas or Long Term Residency, Regularing Legal Status, and Citizenship, and those seeking Work Visas or Immigrant Investors.