1. The nature of the person's connection with the State, if any;
2. The employment (including self-employment) record of the person;
3. The employment (including self-employment) prospects of the person;
4. The character and conduct of the person;
5. Humanitarian considerations;
6. The common good; and
7. Considerations of national security and public policy.
Your response to this crisis might affect consideration of your case.
Play your part and we will insist the State recognises your contribution.
Gerry can assist you in all areas of Irish Immigration - applications for Visas or Long Term Residency, Regularing Legal Status, and Citizenship, and those seeking Work Visas or Immigrant Investors.